Fort Riley, Kansas


Inprocessing: FAQs

Frequently Asked Questions

Where do I go to sign in?

Building 210 Custer Avenue on Main Post. CQ is located on the first floor.

Related Item: Post Welcome Guide - including map, showing Inprocessing Bldg 210 on Main Post


Where do I stay while in-processing?

Single Soldiers stay in the barracks; accompanied Soldiers arrange for the on-post guest house or off-post lodging.


What is the required uniform while in-processing?

Duty uniform: ACUs.