Fort Riley, Kansas



Civilian Sponsorship

By RRP Staff | acs.relocation | April 16, 2009

As a Civilian Employee reporting to Fort Riley you will receive an assigned sponsor by your gaining organization.  If you have not been contacted within 30 days prior to your report date, please contact the Civilian Personnel Advisory Center at (785) 239-6004, DSN 856-6004 for assistance.

Tag acs.relocation