Lean Six Sigma and Business Transformation
Lean Six Sigma (LSS) is a process improvement methodology that focuses on improving the speed, quality, and cost of installation operations. LSS:
• Identifies the value stream and eliminates waste as well as variation
• Delivers accelerated business results
• Engages, aligns and empowers employees
• Focuses on the needs of the customer
• Continuously improves processes in pursuit of perfection
• Shortens process cycle time
Applying LSS to processes within installation operations means measuring process improvement opportunities, quantifying root causes of service failure, and applying tools to sustain long-term gains in speed, quality, and cost.
Contact us for more information or to submit project ideas.
Plans, Analysis, & Integration Office
500 Huebner Road, Rm 214
Fort Riley, KS 66442
(785) 239-6371 or DSN 856-6371
Last Updated: 09/12/2013 11:10 AM