Deployment and Welcome Home Ceremonies, and other Upcoming ceremonies, events
Info as of 1:00 PM 23 MAY 2013
There will be a redeployment ceremony for 1st Engineer Battalion and 267 Signal Company at 11:00 p.m. on Monday May 27 in Building 88312.
All arrival times are subject to change without notice. The most up-to-date ceremony information is available here - the Ceremonies page of the Fort Riley website at www.riley.army.mil.
* Please note: Ceremony times are tentative and subject to change without notice.
Directions to Bldg 88312, for Redeployment (Welcome Home) Ceremonies:
From Junction City (Camp Forsyth - Trooper Gate):
- Take Washington St to gate, the road name changes to Trooper Rd follow to Custer Hill past AAFES Mini Mall (old PX)
- Through two Roundabouts into Normandy Dr
- Drive to end of Normandy, turn left onto Connor St
- Follow thru STOP sign onto 1st Division Road
- Turn Left on Wells Rd; bldg 88312 is on Right Side
From Ogden Gate & Main Post:
Click for a PDF copy, map to location of ceremony.
- Follow Huebner Rd, Right onto 1st Division Rd
- Follow 1st Division Rd, take right on Connor St / 1st Division Rd
- Turn Left onto Wells Rd
- Turn Right, bldg 88312 is on Right Side
1st Inf. Div. and Fort Riley Calendars
Get information on Fort Riley ceremonies via Twitter @USAGCeremonies. (http://twitter.com/USAGCeremonies)