Photo (DA/Command) or Graphics request
VIOS - Visual Information Ordering Site
Select the VIOS link to schedule a DA, Command (H&S) and credential photos, event photography, TV or audiovisual and graphics requests. VIOS will become the site you will need to go to for all future VI requests to include DA photos.
Follow this link to the VIOS website (http://www.vios.army.mil).
Using CAC card and after VIOS link has been selected:
1. Select west coast (i.e. California...)
2. Allow CAC card authentication
3. Select 1st time user with AKO (1st radio button) on right side of US map
4. Using drop downs to select your unit of assignment (BDE, BN and unit)
5. Select Work Request (fill in each area highlighted) - view sample form
6. Select 'next'
7. Enter justification (ie DA, Command Photo, SOY, warrant, ROTC or graphics for invites, program..)
8. Select 'Unclassified'
9. Select Photography (DA, H&S, credential, event photo) or Design/Graphics Service for graphics
10. Select 'next'
11. Type of photography - DA
12. Select reason - Promotion Board, Warrant, GtG...
13. Enter name, branch, Enlisted or Officer, Studio. Once studio is selected, selection allow the calendar to open.
13a. Inside calendar, dates highlighted in 'blue' are available, highlighted in 'red' are reserved. **WRITE DOWN YOUR APPOINTMENT TIME AND DATE
14. Do not need a 'cost estimate'
15. Follow this through until you receive a 'work request number.' Once work request number has been provided, your appointment has been scheduled. You will receive an email confirming your request, but it 'will not' list the appointment time.
16. Submit request.
Using AKO West button:
a. Enter AKO login information
b. Link will take you directly to VIOS
c. Follow instructions above starting with '3.'
Last Updated: 05/15/2013 2:05 PM